Arms UP Swaddle that is lighter than a muslin blanket - and more convenient! Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UP™ Summer Lite is made from ultra-sheer & cool fabric that is 30% lighter than the Swaddle UP™ Original fabric. And because the Swaddle UP™ Summer Lite uses only a single layer of fabric, it is significantly lighter than wrapping your baby with a muslin cloth.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the crib
- Wings prevent face-scratching but allow for self soothing
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
Stage 1: 0-4 months, 6.5-13 lbs.
Stage 2: 4-8 months, 13-18.5 lbs.