Lollipop Smart Baby Camera was designed for parents like you, by parents like you: worriers who want to be able to go out but still check in on their baby for peace of mind.
Each Lollipop is constructed of premium, baby-safe silicone with an infrared LED for night vision, 4x digital zoom and a high-quality, made-in-Japan lens.
Setting up the Lollipop is a breeze. Secure it to baby crib, attach it to the wall or stand it up on a flat surface. As baby grows, move it around to catch their every move.
- Night vision
- 128-degree view
- 720p HD
- Sound Machine
- Audio only
- Sound Machine
Helpful features designed for new parents
- Live View. Curious what's happening in baby's world? Look at the Lollipop live feed on your tablet or smartphone check on baby from anywhere you are.
- Cry Detection. The Lollipop can tell the difference between ambient noises like wind and when your child needs attention. If baby cries when you’re out of the room, you’ll receive an alert to let you know.
- Cross Detection. Set a border inside the camera view to track movements in your baby’s crib. If anything happens outside the border, for instance if baby’s leg gets stuck, you’ll be notified.
- Data History. Does your little one fuss at the same time every day? Or does something specific make them upset? The longer you use the Lollipop, the more you’ll learn.
- Sharing. Invite friends and family to take a peek at baby with a link to the Lollipop's live camera view, or send a link to a pre-recorded video of a specific event.
- Event List. The Lollipop saves a 30-second video of significant events such as crying or environmental alerts. This means if anything unusual happens, you can go back and review.