The Emily Mini Crib is the perfect space-saving alternative to a full-size crib. With the same traditional charm and rich finishes, the Emily Mini Crib is baby's first nursery in a neat little package. Emily easily becomes a twin bed (rails available separately) in one simple conversion. Crafted from sturdy New Zealand pine wood, the Emily Mini Crib provides a solid haven for baby's dreams for years. Emily is lead and phthalate safe and available in three classic, non-toxic finishes.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified - screened for 360 VOCs and over 10,000 chemicals
- Converts to twin-size bed (Twin-size bed conversion kit sold separately)
- Lower profile crib for easy reach and 2 adjustable mattress positions
- 1'' waterproof pad included (4" DaVinci mattress option sold separately for added cushioning)
- Made of 100% sustainable New Zealand pine wood and wood frame with CARB II compliant MDF board mattress support
- Finished in non-toxic multi-step painting process, lead and phthalate safe
- Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Sold Separately: Twin-size Bed Conversion Kit (M4799), Mini-size Crib Mattress
- 1 year warranty
1" Waterproof Pad
Twin-size Bed Conversion Kit (M4799), Mini Crib Mattress
- Assembled dimensions: 39.5"L x 28"W x 37.875"H
- Front rail height: 35", Back rail height: 37.875"
- Interior crib dimensions: 37.625 x 23.625"
- Assembled weight: 34.5 lbs
- Slat strength: 149 lbs
Note: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35"