Chewbeads specializes in making jewelry for teething babies that is both chic and affordable for moms. They have expanded their products to include bead necklaces for girls because we realized kids wanted to wear them too! The latest addition is a kids' version of our Jane teething necklace. Our Juniorbeads Jane Jr. Necklace is approximately twenty inches long for a comfortable fit and comes in a variety of bright colors. It looks great alone or layered for a chunky, fashionable look. This silicone necklace is a piece of breakaway clasp jewelry and also contains no chemicals, so rest assured your child will wear only safe materials. Juniorbeads may also be used as a sensory kids' chew necklace under adult supervision. You can even order a kids' necklace set of two of their Juniorbeads necklaces!
- No BPA, no phthalates, no cadmium, no lead, no metals
- 100% silicone beads (similar to pacifiers and nipples)
- Easily cleaned with dish soap and water, also dishwasher safe
- Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
- Jewelry can be used as a sensory tool
- Children with fully developed teeth or excessive biting may be able to tear beads. Jewelry should be inspected before use. If damaged, discard immediately
- If using as a sensory tool, please use under adult supervision